Budget Support and Financial Counselling
A free Budget Support and Financial Counselling service is provided on site at MarionLIFE by Uniting Communities. If you have concerns about debt and managing your repayments, non-judgmental, qualified and experienced Financial Counsellors can support you with:
- Negotiating with creditors to set up payment plans.
- Late payments, such as mortgages, rent, utilities council rate, school fees or other loans.
- Keeping your essential utilities connected.
- Buy Now Pay Later.
- Debt recovery and court action.
- Hardship arrangements.
- Consumer rights.
- Managing money and setting up a budget.
- Bankruptcy information and alternatives.
Referral available through MarionLIFE Emergency Relief Service, or please contact Uniting Communities directly on 1800 615 677 (select option 3) to make an appointment.