Volunteering at MarionLIFE is a rewarding, encouraging and often heartwarming way to add value to your community, learn new skills and make new friends. Volunteers are valued at MarionLIFE and perform a variety of tasks, training relevant to each volunteer role is provided.
Contact us by phone 82770304, email email@example.com or drop by in person to 887 Marion Rd, Mitchell Park to receive a Volunteer Application Form. Completion of the Volunteer Application Form and providing a current Working With Children Check is required prior to commencing as a volunteer.
We are able to offer volunteering opportunities in the following areas:
Emergency Relief Reception Volunteer
Garden Tool Library Volunteer
The Neighbourhood Project Volunteer
Youth Support Volunteer
Front of house and kitchen volunteers for our meal based programs
To make a general volunteer enquiry, including when no current vacancies are listed at the above link, please Click Here to email us, we welcome expressions of interest anytime.
For further information and to view current volunteer vacancies, Click Here
What volunteers say about their time at MarionLIFE:
- “What I love about volunteering is; walking away feeling like I made a difference in someone’s day, having a good laugh, meeting different people, hearing different stories and working in a fun environment.”
- “People leave the centre with hope and are happy. I have only been (volunteering) at MarionLIFE a short time and seeing people happy makes it worthwhile and it has also helped me with my struggles.”
- “As a volunteer I get a happy feeling to see people that come in depressed but leave smiling. Great people to work with. Happy volunteers makes this a good place to work.”
- “MarionLIFE is such a positive environment. I love spending time with everyone and meeting new people. It is a great place for safety and security and something to look forward to.”
- “Volunteering with MarionLIFE is incredibly rewarding and everyone who works and volunteers here contributes to the inclusive and rewarding community we have here.”